Thursday, January 12, 2012

Going Bareback

Jordan

Edward

Garrett's First Time On A Horse



Taylor & Abby


Shawna & Dover






This was such a random day and I love the people who are just care free, who go out and do anything. I literally had just jumped out of the shower and suddenly got a call from my friend Garrett. He called and was right outside my house and asked if I wanted to go ride a horse. UMM HOW COULD I TURN THAT DOWN?? I rushed outside and my hair was still wet, had only one boot on, but it was worth it. I use to ride for ten years and it seemed like forever since the last time I've been on a horse. Such an amazing feeling. We went to this ranch that I rode right by when younger, and oddly enough ran into my childhood friend/ old neighbor, Shawna, who too rode with me. Unbelievable. Afterwards, we went to the old Saugus Cafe and showed off our lovely faces to the camera. Aren't we just so photogenic?? I think yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment