Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Jessica

Nicole & Derek






Sean

Andrew







Busy busy busy day, saw lots and lots of friends! After I played in a sandbox with friends Alex and Garrett, I managed to drag Jessica with me to downtown L.A. We had visited my friends who are from Guatemala! I go to school with Derek in San Jose and his sister just moved to La La Land:) So we showed them a good time, ate dinner and walked around at the Venice Beach Boardwalk! Supa dupa fun! However, the fun did not stop there. Nope! Jess and I literally called everyone to see who was still up to clown around, and sure enough we have our two contenders, Sean & Andrew. Two of the nicest guys you will ever meet! Messed around with light-art, had some talks and saw our town at it's finest:)
Hope you had a Happy Memorial Day
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment