Friday, May 25, 2012

We Used To Vacation

One of the hardest aspects about moving out after my first year of college was probably taking down my huge wall of pictures. These were all taken by disposable cameras, and not one camera failed to capture the moment. It is very sad to say that I won't be seeing some of these people as much next year or ever again. Although, here are just a few small memories that I will never forget....

Coming home to my roommate Abbi

Having random conversations with Rolan

Hanging out with Skylar (left)

Having everyone goof around in the hallways

Crazy Halloween weekend

This random girl who kissed my hand and thought I was British

Christmas in the Park

My Oakland boys taking naps in my room

Hanging out dorm to dorm

Running into Alex everywhere I went

Cool kid Greg and the best R.A. ever, Patrick

Not seeing Jeffy ever again

Doing everything with Kristin & Shannon

Shelby and her six pack, who I will never see again

and mostly, "The Fab Five"

It's sad to leave an environment where you basically see your friends every day and live next door to them. Where you live in a building where everyone does their homework and watch movies together in the lobby. Have "family" dinners with great people, and hear the hallways full of laughter and excitement. Next year, some people aren't returning, or they found houses off campus. However, I'd like to thank all of those who have made this year so spectacular!

Time to have a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment