Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Boy And His Blanket








This blanket is an authentic blanket from Alaska.
I don't understand how one could be so obsessed with a blanket
like he was, but I will admit it was kinda awesome.
We took an early morning hike with it.
He played guitar on it.
I walked around, took pictures,wanted to show you what beauty was before me.
 Even found a rustic can that was pretty cool. I might make that into something later.
It got really hot.
Sat on the blanket and read my book.
It was quiet and relaxing.
And yes, this blanket is Connors.

I guess it took him a really long time to find the perfect Alaskan blanket.
I'm going to make that commitment to find the perfect pair of western boots.
On the hunt I go!

5 comments:

  1. Hello :-)
    Of course i understand english, don't worry!
    It's not that good, but i hope it's enough to understand what you've said..
    and i'm really really glad you like my photos and I have to say the same to you. The photos in this post are gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much..
    lovely greeting from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! You are very kind:)

      Delete
  2. I'm really happy to see this.
    Miss and love you guys.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your profile picture luc. Are the pictures looking okay?

      Delete