Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creator

Wall #1
Wall #2
Daytime..



Wall #3



I HAVE A LAVA LAMP!


 Wall #3 1/2
My Glorious Closet

My door is wall #4 and isn't that amazing, I mean, it's got some hooks with bags on it if your into that sort of thing.
This is wall #2 at night time!


I am very pleased with how my room turned out. I showed some ideas in this earlier post, you can see what I compared my room to here. This is just the beginning however, I'm not sure if I want to do anything else. I also have a fridge in my room as well and awesome storage space. But my new awesome suite-mates, Shannon, Kristin, Sarah, Stephanie and I have a lot more shopping to do for the living-room and bathroom! Will keep you all updated!

2 comments:

  1. Looks superb. I spy some recognizable stuff which is awesome. Also, we have the same closets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah like Hector and I hung my cat plaque thing up! youre in a lot of my pictures too. I miss you mucho!

      Delete