Sunday, August 12, 2012

White Mountain



Jean Jacket is vintage.



Shirt is from Forever 21.


These clouds are sweet!



Shoes are White Mountain.


This is the Nike Base. Whether it's daytime or night time, it is the most spectacular view of our city. I'm still on that hunt for the perfect pair of western boots; so far I've searched about 30 places. I have a week left before I move back up north for school. A part of me doesn't want to leave. I mainly took the drive up to the Nike Base to take in as much mountain scenery I can before I'm surrounded by concrete jungle. New goals for when I move back to school is to decorate my dorm awesomely and to actually dress how I normally dress like when I'm here at home. College kids get lazy, you definitely wouldn't see anyone wearing heels; but I don't feel like myself when I don't have an actual outfit. Getting good grades is also a goal. Furthermore, you might see some inspirational posts for how I want my dorm room to look like.

Lastly, I'm sorry my pictures look wonky. The blog website doesn't make them look quite clear as they really are, I'm trying to figure out a solution to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment