Thursday, September 13, 2012

Now & Again







 Big Dog









 Big Dog #2
This guy was trying to get on the bus to Santa Cruz but claimed to have zero money.
I gave him most the change in my purse. I don't care what he used the loose change for, if it was for the bus or not, but he was super thankful. I loved his dog, in fact all dogs like this. He appears to be a seeing eye dog, but the vest is the only way people let him on buses. He let me take a picture with him and his dog.





No particular order, just photos that have been stored away and memories that have
been kept safe.

So yesterday I saw the screening of Pitch Perfect. If you don't know what that is, it's a movie about a college a cappella group. It was quite funny and I recommend you go see it when it premieres October 5th. They've got some great talent. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment