Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OH.MA.GERRRRDDDDD

I have so many exciting gifts to share with all of you!


So I have recently bought a betta fish for my dorm. Kinda bought him on a 
spontaneous whim but his name is Garrett Bardfield.


Next, all three of these came in the mail today. 


I finally have a uv lens filter which will enhance my images to be sharper.


My friend Nathaniel & I had started this journal project. You write/draw/etc whatever you
want in it. I just finished my entry and now I'm sending it to chicago to be drifted off into other
random people's hands. Maybe one day you will run into it.


Lastly my super awesome slackline. I have been wanting one of these
since forever. Took it out today as well and something amazing happened!


It was Chris' first time slacklinig and he got the hang of it pretty well.


Then the San Jose Fire Dept. rolled up and wanted to try it!




Then, in return they let my friend Megan & I sit in the fire truck and wear their helmets!



Then they let me where their boots and stuff!


So yeah I kinda took the slacklinig pictures on my phone so bare with me on these but,
WE EVEN GOT FREE STICKERS FROM THEM!!!

Sick right? Today was so blissful. We met so many people today.
I am one happy person.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! =] Can't wait to get the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee too!!!! I just know you will do something interesting!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously miss you and your randomness so much. the slackline looks amazing and firefighters are the greatest. love youu!

    ReplyDelete