Monday, November 5, 2012

Dear November,


So for the month of November, I am going to try to do a picture a day for the rest of the month. I know I missed the first 5 days so none of that thing called criticism please. I will either talk about each day, the significance behind whatever picture I choose, or anything I really feel like talking about! 

Let's start with this picture.
Day 1
This is Garry K. Such a sweet and talented friend of mine. I rarely see him as well as maintain contact, but whenever we do see each other, I feel like nothing has changed. He was my news anchoring buddy throughout high school. He is a fantastic cinematographer and actor. Every time I hear about him, he is working on the set of some t.v. show. I miss imitating weird cat/lizard dinosaur faces with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment