Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh Wooah Baby



Benefits of having a nice zoom.





He actually can play pretty well.














The seals were playing and kissing!











I don't know who this guy is....




He he har har, so that November challenge... there were 30 days in November.
However, by the time December approached, I felt that, 
"Mehhh. What the heck, November is over... I think I'll stop at day 27 just to keep them all guessing."
During that time being, I don't know if I was really taking pictures to my fullest potential.

But! I just got a new lens that I am super stoked about! 
75-300 millimeter!
(means it zooms in very far)
I was a little hesitant in buying it, but you know, it is always good to invest in yourself.

Chris and I took the bus and then long boarded our way through Santa Cruz!
I'm starting to feel like I belong there.... they like girl long boarders.
A perfect get away before my English final... that's a different story...
let's just say the final finished before I could.
Although I get to look back on this grand day.
I mean how cute are these seals!

If you are in finals hell week as well,
I wish you all the very best of luck!
You all can do it!

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors in many of your pictures. Do you color grade them in Lightroom and Photoshop after snapping them?

    - Drakewolf

    ReplyDelete