Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rockin' That Hat







haha... cheesy smile




This blog has officially been around for one year!
I meant to post on the 6th but I've been preoccupied.
It's amazing the transformation of what this blog has sprung into. 
I can honestly say that I have fulfilled my goal in progressing in photography, which is all I ever wanted to do. I didn't want to become famous for it, it didn't matter to me how many followers I had; photography had just always been a passion of mine that I wanted to improve. Although, this turned out to be a bigger hit than I imagined! I really want to thank you all who have endured this year with me through the Day Traveler.  I plan on continuing, and hope to see many more improvements to come!
I think now I'm going to go for more exposure.



Also my mom found me this hat,
I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment