Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Decided To Stop By









Hello fellow nerds!
I have a new found obsession for red lipstick!
(who cares right?)
This stinking weather is a complete tease,
the sun likes to show it's charm but it is oh so deceiving when that wind hits.
Let me fill you in, the past two days I have been encouraging myself to continue
job hunting. I may be lucky with one place, but it's one of those things where
I am crossing my fingers extra tight. I had an interview yesterday and if I get the job,
I will tell you where, and if not... I won't even mention it again, I'd be so embarrassed.
Moreover it was a group interview and I had never done one of those before, but hopefully the manager liked the only girl out of the five other guys that were there AND hopefully I redeemed myself today.
In other news, I've been looking and searching online all day of where I want to be at this very moment in a year, and I have come to a conclusion that either Australia, New Zealand, or Sweden will keep me company and fill my life with new adventures. So finally, stay warm everybody! 
Spring is right around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say New Zealand or Sweden. Australia is too much like the states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate you commenting on here luc. I miss you. I was actually looking up more of.sweden. I also have a friend from san jose that is going to the same university there next year. The only downfall is that the school is next to a giant graveyard.

      You bring me joy!

      Delete