Sunday, March 17, 2013

Don't Kiss Me... I'm Not Irish






It was really windy today.






So St. Patty's day hit it's end. Actually thought I would participate in the festivities.
I was one of the few people who stayed sober for the entire day.
Seriously...
So many drunk green people.

Rundown:
Shirt: Buffalo Exchange
Pants: PacSun


The magnificent Looloo took my photos for me.
Her outfit was so stinking cute, so I will post her pictures tomorrow!

However, in real life business... I got a job!
I turned down PacSun... even though it was a difficult decision and decided to go work at
Mainland Skate & Surf shop!

I'm pretty stoked for that to start.

4 comments:

  1. im pretty sure you can see your nipple in the third one down. or some something that should be where your nipple is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good eye, but no, it's a crease in my shirt.... now i feel awkward and will go change that.

      Delete
  2. Makenna! Just wanna say, it's Paddy's not Patty's haha. A few Irish people get mad about that... why? Not really sure ahaha. But I just wanna say that I miss your beautiful monodimple on your face!

    ReplyDelete