Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moonrise Kingdom






So here is a post that I normally don't do, however I felt that it was necessary to write a quick little movie recommendation for Moonrise Kingdom. I recently watched this and instantly fell in love with it. 
I love the entire aspect of the story line and the way it was shot and edited was beautifully done.
Take a look at it when you can!

Besides that, I feel like it's time to update with my current life. Well that job interview I mentioned earlier was for PacSun, it turns out I was selected as one of the top 7 to go to the second interview. That felt very special. Meanwhile, I also got a call for an interview at this surf and skate shop called Mainland. So I went to that yesterday morning. The people there are just the type of people I can see myself hanging out with as well as working with. As soon as I returned home, my phone rang and I got a call from PacSun. However, inside of me was frightened to answer the phone because I was having conflicting thoughts. So the phone lead to voicemail and that voicemail kindly told my dwarf ears that I got the job! I feel so awesome that they thought I was cool, it was a tough couple of interviews. 

Although, I feel that my heart is more in it for the other store. The manager says "Awesome Sauce" so you know she's cool. So I took the risk, knowing that I have a high chance of getting this other job and had to call back PacSun to turn them down. I won't lie, it was pretty nerve-wracking. I keep telling myself to be confident, plus there are way more benefits with this newer opportunity, so I feel like I made the right decision.

I just got to nail my "on the job" interview this weekend. I'm going to prepare like crazy!
What an awesome sauce experience to be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment