Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello friends,

             Seriously, long time no talk! Yeah...... I don't know why I haven't been dedicated to my own blog honestly. I've been looking back on it, and it's had it's moments of good times. However, I want to start over, create a new and improved blog. It will be just like Day Traveler, although more quality images and things to hopefully inspire myself and new ideas. For those who ask me about it, I will keep you updated, give you info on the new website and everything! In the meantime, I guess I'm just going to prepare some photos for it. I've just been stuck, my lens kinda broke so I'm waiting on that, as well as saving up for a better camera. Just trying to get motivation again before I completely quit on something I know that I will regret.

Love you all, you guys are great,
Makenna

No comments:

Post a Comment